þriðjudagur, febrúar 13, 2007

Balenciaga spring 2007

I suddenly decided to blog in english...

Gucci spring 2007

I've been working on this assignment for the last couple of days with one of my best friends. Actually it's my (second) BSc-thesis and the goal is to form a strategy for an American luxury fashion brand into the Scandinavian market. The brand is named after its CEO, Elie Tahari. Does any of you recognice it? It would be located in the same category as e.g. Marc by Marc Jacobs, Red by Valentino, Anna Sui, Diane VonFurstenberg... etc... and it is a part of the Neiman Marcus Group in NYC.
Elie Tahari spring 2007
As I have been studying.. I've been reading through a lot of fashion magazines and a lot of web pages... I think my inspiration has gradually been coming back...

Engin ummæli: